Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
(09-15-2013, 08:18 PM)Koopaul Wrote: People who hate Nintendo also seem to not notice (or choose to not notice) some of the great games that come out.

A minor example: I never once heard Nintendo Land mentioned under the good Wii U games, despite it being an incredible game. The problem is image. Nintendo Land doesn't look like a good game, it looks childish and gimmicky, right? But in fact it's actually a stunningly good game with a lot more content than it seems.

Now that's just one game, but throughout Nintendo's history people fail to notice these gems or disregard them as trash.

I played Nintendo land for a bit but I didn't play enough to get a proper feel for my opinions, in the short time I knew someone who owned one I mainly played NSMBU (Which is actually a damn good game and far more enjoyable than NSMBW).

I don't see the console as dead. Just needing a kick up the arse. Graphics personally aren't all THAT important to me as long as there are games that I enjoy.

The only thing is that the PS4 seems to have lots of nice games as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by Klonoa - 09-16-2013, 02:03 AM