Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
Maybe the reason why everyone is hating the Wii U is because they fear the ''change'' it will cause in the video game industry? If you think about it, whenever something nobody expects comes into play often times people would be afraid of it. And would criticize it to make themselves feel good. I for one, played the Wii u at a friends house. I've loved it(if anyone wonders what I played, I've played Ducktales Remastered and Super Mario bros Wii U for it).

Nintendo is doing what every business is(well, some of the time depending on what business of course) exploring new ideas for entertainment. Remember how Steve Jobs pitched about the Ipod as 'a way to bring music on the go' and everyone laughed at his idea? Well, guess what, its one of the known products from Apple. I saw the Wii U control as Nintendo taking a few notes from Apple regarding on the touch screen of both Ipod and Iphones in general. With the things that can be used for gaming with the Wii U the ideas are endless for it.

I remember even hearing that some games were originally made for the Wii U but would end up being ported to other consoles(Rayman Legends) to times where development is scrapped completely for the Wii U to the other consoles. Besides. You think with the never ending hate from Xbone gamers outside of Nintendo goers would be kind on Nintendo for actually caring for the gamers aside from Sony.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by CLXcool - 09-16-2013, 08:22 AM