Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you had a large plot of land...
If I had the funds to maintain, and keep it running until I die (and possible beyond the grave). An arcade.

If I could keep it running no matter the cost, I'd allow for the public to come and play any of the games they wish, from Pong to Polybius Virtua Cop for free, I'd have other facilities in there as well, such as a place to buy and eat food, maybe buy old consoles and games, places for tournaments things like that. If cost was a problem, I would make people pay for the machines and such (they would obviously pay for food, and stuff in both cases).

It would be open from 12am till 11pm or so, it'd be a place to hang out, a place to do whatever really. I'd own it, and probably try and get high scores on all the machines there, just to have it.

Hell, I'd even make things like Birthday party specials and stuff, wouldn't you love to go to someone's birthday at an arcade where the food, and games were all free?

I also try to make sure this fucking Government could not tear it down for at least 100 years, they would love to take my land and build some council housing here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you had a large plot of land... - by Petie - 10-28-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: If you had a large plot of land... - by retrolinkx - 10-28-2013, 08:08 PM