Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo?
My all time favorite game is Cave Story. The music, the fluent gameplay, the multitude of powerups, interesting characters, a unique level up system, satisfying sound effects and minimalistic yet beautiful 2D graphics. This game got it all right in one go. I have yet to see another game that would have achieved such a feat. The main theme stays one of my favorite gaming themes of all time, too. The game was so good that I even went out of my way to get Cave Story+ and Cave Story 3D just to get more of the game with a different twist.

My current favorite is a tough call between Binding of Isaac (addictive luck vs. skill twinstick shooter gameplay) and Cthulhu Saves the World (Zeboyd's unique leveling up system, the fact that random encounters are only random to a certain amount, the epic music and the silly writing). These two I start playing every time I'm bored, and even if I wasn't.

Funny thing, though. None of what I have just said correspond to my actual favorite game series, Resident Evil. You'd think one's favorite game comes from one's favorite franchise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Mass Distraction - 01-11-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Dazz - 01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Klonoa - 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Ghenry - 01-26-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by CLXcool - 02-15-2014, 06:54 PM