Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo?
All time...... wow..... ummm..... The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Cuccos, I told you it was about to slide in past ALttP). When my pappaw bought it for me for Christmas, I appreciated the gift and was ready for another Zelda. It was nowhere near the reaction after I bought Ocarina of Time - my brother and I combined our Christmas money A's bought it at a KB Toys store, there last copy. When I opened it up to the time I got the Kokiri Emerald from the Great Deku Tree, I was literally shaking. I think that was a combination of the most excitement I've ever had over a game's hype, the game itself, and the fact that I had a fever that night and I was getting into cold sweats from breaking it. Ahhhh....the memories.
Anyways, Majora's Mask - it's my go to game. I love the series, but this...this is different. The darker tone, the different use of time, the 5 stages of dying, the use of the same characters from Ocarina (coming from the entire series), a story line that was set apart from the reincarnation of the main trio and the Triforce, the list goes on and on. It sticks with me.

Current favorite....Fable 2. I know, I'm not keeping up with the times, but I haven't played a newer game in a long time. Unfortunately, I picked it up from its case and it cracked. But I'm really looking forward to buying another copy and for the release of Fable Anniversary. I didn't get to play Fable very long before my friend moved out to go to college.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Dazz - 01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Klonoa - 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Ghenry - 01-26-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Kakariko Kid - 02-02-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by CLXcool - 02-15-2014, 06:54 PM