Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo?
(02-02-2014, 09:40 AM)Wastelander Wrote: Thanks for mentioning Kingdom Hearts II. Whilst I think the first game was a classic, I think that Kingdom Hearts II is dang near perfect. Love it to pieces.

I would agree, the mechanics alone were greatly improved compared to the first game especially the camera system.

For this topic though, my all time favorite is tough because I play so many games but I suppose it would have to be a toss up between FF9 and Legend of the Dragoon. These are classic turn based RPGs that have really great stories and art work for each that even though they are on the PS1 and the graphics are a bit blocky at times for the most part, I still enjoy playing them.

Currently though I'm playing Xenogears (which I've never played before, but it was $10 off PSN so I thought why not) but that isn't because I never changed what I normally play, I'm playing this first to then play Xenogears1-3 which I have. Then gonna replay and finally beat FF13 cause I've never fully beaten it. I've gotten to the final boss once but couldn't beat him and then replayed it a few times really to pass the time in between when other games would either come out or arrive through the mail that I ordered. Once I beat it, I'll play FF13-2. And a bunch of others I could list off but to sum up I got a lot on my plate so I'll have no problem finding a game to play to keep myself entertained. Also the other games I have waiting are not all RPGs, but they are a favorite genre of mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Dazz - 01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Klonoa - 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Ghenry - 01-26-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by GameWizard001 - 02-13-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by CLXcool - 02-15-2014, 06:54 PM