Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo?
One of my all time favorite games has to be Super Mario RPG. For granted. It may have been the last game for Mario on the SNES and the last game Squaresoft(later sqaure enix) would make for Nintendo. But it was my first RPG game I've played that got me into playing certain RPG video games when I was a kid. My older brother showed me some gamplay footage of Mario RPG while he was going through the fantasy craze at the time. And boy did it ever catch my interest. The music, the gameplay, it brought a new meaning to an adventure with Mario. Its a shame that Nintendo can't do anything with RPG related things since Square is too busy sitting on the other half of the rights. Since they don't see it as 'profitable' since they are too busy with making more sequels to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

Another great favorite of mine is Leisure Suit Larry Love for Sail. I got introduced with Leisure Suit Larry when I was in my final year of middle school. I was sick to death of seeing FPS shooter games being adored(I say it like this because most middle-high school students tend to praise the hell out of FPS video games since they don't want to stand out from the crowd). Someone did a report(a slideshow report) of video games that were controversial(the list he gave out was debatable to some gamers, but I will get into that another time) when the person mentioned Leisure Suit Larry, she suddenly caught my interest. While she was talking about the series as a whole, she only had one image and that was the cover of Love for Sail. I decided to look up the game. I then discovered a month later after that one of my uncle's friends had a copy of the game that he later got from his friend. I was literally blown away on how funny and expressive the animation was for the game. It was like watching an adult cartoon in motion. I wish that the scandal at replay games didn't happen so we could have seen a remastered version of Love for sail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Dazz - 01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Klonoa - 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Ghenry - 01-26-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by CLXcool - 02-15-2014, 06:54 PM