Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
What was your first video game that you can remember?
(01-31-2016, 04:47 PM)SamuraiGaiden Wrote: My first one was an awesome Chess game where once you landed on a piece's space you had to battle them. Each piece fought differently like, if I remember correctly, the Pawns were slow and had a short-range melee attack with 1 HP...
The rooks were fast, but only had a weak ranged attack (I think they were actually 'archers' in the game, not rooks); also only 1 HP.
Knights had a ranged attack, but only if their health was full (Legend of Zelda style), otherwise they were like a faster pawn and had 3 HP.
The Bishop had a strong ranged attack and 1 HP.
The King was like a slower version of the knight, but only had 2 HP.
And the Queen was like a Bishop, but with 3 HP.

Battle Chess! I remember that game. That's before I knew how to pay chess. I have not found anywhere that has that game for sale, still unopened and factory sealed, to see how much it would be worth.

(01-31-2016, 02:06 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: My first videogame ever was a mario kart clone but whit Cartoon Network characters, it was for the Nintendo DS.

Currently, Amazon has an unopened and factory sealed copy of Cartoon Network Racing for $49.95 USD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your first video game that you can remeber? - by Kakariko Kid - 01-31-2016, 07:19 PM