Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(09-08-2014, 04:17 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: [Image: 1393433861311.jpg]

Finally understand this image after playing DMC4. I thought it was something he said, but holy fuck the actual music in the game? Hahaha.

The funniest part was that there was a slow part of silence where I didn't hit anthing so all I heard was "The time has come and so have I" while my brother watched and we both just laughed.

Also, holy shit Bumble, you're a fucking pro at DMC holy shit, actually beating Hell and Hell mode.You ever beaten a Hard KMS run on God Hand?

At least I can take solace in the fact I'm better than you at Halo ;)

Oh my that song. You'd think that that 5 years on and nearly 250+ hours in DMC4 I'd be bored of it, but nope. Still just as good as ever. Funnily enough I took a break from DMC4 in 2010 and yet I knew the words when I came back to it. When I have a friend over I bug him by slowly whispering the words and going into the full song. It's a little joke among the Truestylers too.
"Please, no combo videos with never Surrender. Thanks"
I really should remove that song from my iPod too.

Also, dammit I'll do Halo eventually. Man, those achievements are worth 0 Gamerscore though :(

Haven't played God Hand in a long time but I'm gonna go through it again soon.

(09-09-2014, 01:37 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Dreamcast's 15th Birthday today, if anyone cares apart from me.

AdamKoralik giving his CreamDast a birthday cake.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 09-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM