Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is)
(06-17-2013, 09:01 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 08:33 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 07:21 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 06:21 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 06:18 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Just had some garlic pepper wicked chicken from Popeye's, with red beans and rice and a biscuit. SO GOOD.

ARGH! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HAVE A POPEYE'S DOWN THERE!

I wanna eat at one sooo bad. That and a Sonic as well. Their ice cream especially looks good.
Meh, Dairy Queen or even some Breyers from the grocery store is much better than Sonic.
Never had Popeye's though.

THESE PLACES AREN'T EVERYWHERE?!?!
You poor guys!! Y'all come to Texas and i'll take you to What-a-burger, Popeye's, Sonic, Dairy Queen, and Cane's (that one's actually from Louisiana, but we have a few in Houston.). Then we'll finish it off with some Blue Bell ice cream.
Yeah, but do you have Bob Evan's done there? I'm not very far from the very first one and the original farm. Been to Bob Evans Farm Festival quite a few times growing up :P Never heard of What-a-burger or Cane's though...

What-a-burger and Cane's are AMAZING. I've never heard of Bob Evan's. Guys, we all need to road trip together and just eat everything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you eating right now? (if you're eating that is) - by Beware of Cuccos - 06-17-2013, 09:40 PM