Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
So, how did you come up with your Username?
So my username.

First things first, if anyone remembers back in the old Xbox days, mainly playing Halo 2, you will remember when everyone created funny gamertags. Like, one being Your mom. "You were killed by Your mom." So, that's where the style of the name actually came from.

Jump back a couple of years ago, I was having issues sticking to a gamertag that I liked. Or, well liked enough to keep permanently. I went through probably around 6 maybe 7 different name changes before landing on this one. ANYWHO, during a match of Halo: Reach, I was killed by about 40 hobos. No, seriously, the guys gamertag was "about 40 hobos". I could not stop laughing. I seriously nostalgia'd over that guys gamertag because it brought me back to the Halo 2 days. So, after that match I sent him a message saying I loved his gamertag. And at that point, I decided to change mine.

It wasn't a simple task, either. It took me a couple of days to actually come up with something original. So, when I actually thought about it, I decided to use something I love, Zombies! I tried using that guys idea, but it just didn't feel right. Felt unoriginal. Then I started to think, and thought that a riot is good because that's a large number. I mean, it's a large amount of people rioting, right? It's not just 5 people. There's probably a good hundred or more, and it really depends on exactly why you're rioting.

So there it was. Right in front of my face. My gamertag. A Zombie Riot. Then I started thinking about halo matches when it says who you're killed by. "You were killed by A Zombie Riot." then that got me thinking "How pathetic is it to die by a zombie riot? I mean seriously, any smart person would see the riot already. Or at least heard something. Haha, this is genius." And I've had it ever since.

It's probably been close to 2 years of having this gamertag, and I still don't want to change it. I love it to death! So now, I pretty much use it for everything because of how simple it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, how did you come up with your Username? - by A Zombie Riot - 03-20-2013, 01:15 PM