Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
So, how did you come up with your Username?
several years ago I started watching the Bomberman Jetters anime, and had stopped at one point. I picked it up again some years later and even before I finished watching it I was locked into a major obsession with the series for like over a year or so I think. my absolute favorite character in it is Mighty the Legendary Bomberman, and Jetters is the name of the space police force group he was the leader of, so I just came up with Mighty Jetters cause there was a YouTube user named ZeroJetters who uploaded the whole anime series (there was another named mistyjetters who uploaded other Jetters related videos). so, there you go, Mighty Jetters. :P

unrelated but sometime last year I got Mega Man X Collection for the GameCube (my cousin bought it for me from Game Stop or something, it was in an empty DVD box so he even drew a silly box art and stuck it in the front), so years before that I had sworn to not play any games from X2 onwards via emulator until I got it (I had already beaten X1 via ZSNES before I knew X Collection existed). probably about the time I got to X5, my obsession had started building but it hadn't truly bloomed until I beat it. after that I kind of developed a huge fangirlism for Axle the Red and Izzy Glow cause they're awesome. because of this I now use avatars of various artworks of Axle I find online on most every other website I have an account on, and now Axle the Red has become my secondary alias too. X3

[/longrambleaboutthingsnoonecaresabout]

EDIT: actually after seeing Zombie's post above, mine doesn't feel so long anymore. <:3

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, how did you come up with your Username? - by Mighty Jetters - 03-20-2013, 01:17 PM