Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
(04-24-2013, 07:28 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I can't believe how a game like Liberation Maiden has gone so under the radar. This game is just as fun and ridiculous as I'd expect from a Suda51 game. THIS is how I was expecting Bangai-O Spirits to be and this is how it should have been. You can make even a mission based game fun and engaging without stopping the game every few minutes and throwing you back to the main menu to select another one.

This game is like a mix of Bangai-O and Vanquish.

That game looks awesome. I've never played Bangai-O Spirits, but I loved the original game on Dreamcast. That game had about 50 missions and i'd say they were about 2-10 minutes long depending on how well you played, but if Spirits on DS is anything like Treasure's other games on GBA, it's much more bite sized and not nearly as good.

They kind of "fell off" as a godly developer with sequels and spin offs that didn't live up to the original, and becoming more known as mainly a shooter company through the popularity of Ikaruga on Gamecube and the rarity-hunting of Radiant Silvergun than the beautiful 2D and always innovative and unpredictable game archetypes they would bring with every new game.

I still enjoy and respect them, but Guardian Heroes Advance was one of the most disappointing sequels of all time for me... seriously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by 2D Brain - 04-27-2013, 02:51 PM