Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need opinions
Word of advice, if you have a program called "TVersity" or Windows 10 you can stream videos, movies and music from your computer to your Xbox one and watch them on your TV.

It's really nice to be able to have hundreds of shows and movies available to watch at any time. If that's your thing.

Anyhow games wise. I'd say if you haven't played any of the Halo games already, get the Master Chief Collection, and I could give you my ODST code because Microsoft gave me one but I don't need it so I gave it to someone else and they keep sending me a code every month because I haven't used it on my account so I seem to have infinite Halo 3 ODST codes.

Sunset Overdrive was somewhat fun from what I hear, so check that out.

MGS:GZ and in a week or so Phantom Pain will be out, so you could potentially get those on the Xbox One if you want. But you should really play the originals first if you haven't.

Rare Replay is alright, it could give you tons and tons of hours of games to play if it's your thing.

Alien Isolation is pretty good on the Xbox One as well. I have yet to complete it but I find it very fun to play.

Upcoming games. Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. The former isn't going to be good but I'm getting it anyway, so you might want to if the Master Chief Collection is to your liking. Halo Wars 2 might be better since Creative Assembly are making it and as we already know anyone who isn't 343 can make good Halo games so you should look out for that.

Quantum Break looks quite interesting, so keep an eye out for that.

I can't really think of any other games at this moment. But Games for Gold gives you two games a month or so for "free" that you can keep even if your gold runs out (unlike Sony and their PS+) so definitely watch out for those.

Messages In This Thread
I need opinions - by RepentantSky - 08-14-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: I need opinions - by gamemaster1991 - 08-14-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I need opinions - by pAroxizm - 08-15-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: I need opinions - by Beware of Cuccos - 08-15-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: I need opinions - by Psychospacecow - 08-15-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: I need opinions - by RepentantSky - 08-15-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: I need opinions - by Psychospacecow - 08-15-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: I need opinions - by retrolinkx - 08-15-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: I need opinions - by BumblebeeCody - 08-16-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: I need opinions - by RepentantSky - 08-16-2015, 03:07 AM
RE: I need opinions - by BumblebeeCody - 08-16-2015, 12:38 PM