Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So Konami just made a survey for our opinions
I'd stopped giving a damn about Konami since they have been making rather poor choices lately. But I found out that thanks to Alphaomegasin, Konami made a survey asking us for our opinion about the company. As well as what games they had. He does a better explanation for it.

If you want to fill out the survey, just read the video's description when you go onto youtube. What I found very curious about all of this is that Silent Hill(the series mind you) isn't part of the games that they mention(then again the series itself could be in jeopardy as we speak). They mention Castlevania in the survey. But they also mention Bomberman, Rocket Knight, and Sunset riders which are titles that we haven't seen Konami use in awhile now. I know they made a remake/revival of Sparkster(which became Rocket Knight) but we haven't had a new game with him in 5 years. Now. If you guys really want to let Konami know about their problems right now. Do it like an adult if you're going to sign the survey.   I know I've already did.

Your thoughts people?

Messages In This Thread
So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - by CLXcool - 08-20-2015, 09:47 AM