Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ever read a comic or watched a movie because of a game?
Of course. That's why we are such critics. Especially the movies. There are very few that I like *cough*, and that's after I think of them as a standalone project that had nothing to do with the gaming universe.
***Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within - probably my favorite since it doesn't really rely on the games
**Doom - If they'd waited a few years, they could have replaced Karl Urban for the third WRESTLEMANIA!!! match between THE ROCK and JOHN CENA in a NO DISQUALIFICATION, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE, STREET MATCH in a SPACE STATION! That movie is an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back.
*Super Mario Bros. - This ain't no game! And it shouldn't have been a movie, either.
*BloodRayne - I flipped through movie channels and saw the awful "pinned against prison bars sex scene". I've never had a desire to put the game in my Xbox and I own it.
There's many more. They're also very forgettable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever read a comic or watched a movie because of a game? - by Kakariko Kid - 01-15-2016, 08:01 AM