Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Spent the last 14 hours starting and finishing Lisa: The Painful. It should've really been 10 hours, but you'll see why.

Sadly, I feel as if the game was lost on me. I've discovered that if a majority of people tell me a game is sad, or depressing (and thus is very good because of it) I will always find a way to not fit into that mentality. In a way, if a very story heavy game is thrown onto me to play because of the story I will just say it's not as good as people said it was.

In this case, I feel as if the ending was lost on me (although I read more into it, the prequel and the sequel and understand it A LOT more). It's a fine game, nothing special. It just has a great story and gives you a feeling of despair, hopelessness and sadness.

Still, my enjoyment of the game fucking dipped by the 2nd act, holy fucking shit. I'm still pissed off about it.

The funniest thing, is that I found out that BOTH map were optional, it's just that the walkthrough I looked up to confirm this, made it seem like you had to go to that island, when in fact you just needed to go to another area. When I first went to that area, two fucking dudes ended me in one move and I didn't get a game over. I just assumed that they were unbeatable, but in fact they were just very very strong, and wouldn't end your game.

I'll probably play the DLC when I get a chance, it seems interesting and I did enjoy Buddy as a character, same with Brad.

It's a great game, ignoring all the things in my head to say it's medicore since it's just been tainted with being very tired right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 05-21-2017, 02:32 AM