Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Anyone know some Japan exclusives?
(03-18-2017, 11:50 AM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: Allright, here's the last addition I'm going to make to this thread.

I changed my mind.

"Kinniku Banzuke" is a series of sports games published/developed by Konami based on the sports-variety game show of the same name.

This gameplay footage belongs the game "Kinniku Banzuke: Muscle wars 21" for the Playstation 2, and it focuses on the SASUKE¹ section of it (the SASUKE・EX stages in particular, which are more fantasy-themed).

Put the name of the games in Japanese (in the case of the game above it would be 筋肉番付 〜マッスルウォーズ21〜) if you want to find more results.

http://sasukepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:SASUKE_games

¹The most suscessful of their games, so much in fact that it not only became it's own show after the cancelation 'Kinniku Banzuke', but it also got many spin-offs all over the world as well ('American Ninja Warrior' being the most popular).

Some gameplay of non-SASUKE games (from 'Kinniku Banzuke Vol. 1 - Ore ga Saikyou no Otoko Da!'/筋肉番付vol.1~俺が最強の男だ!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone know some Japan exclusives? - by Berry - 11-11-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Anyone know some Japan exclusives? - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-10-2018, 12:47 PM