Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
PsychoSpaceCow's Artwork and Sundries
(03-03-2018, 09:29 AM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 09:18 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Is that Hercule Mr.Satan? I don't recognize a lot of the characters you draw except for many Dragonball Z characters.

Yes. That's definitely him.

EDIT: Hercule is a made-up name created by the French which was used later in the American localisation. The guy's real name is Mark, according to Toriyama himself.

This is correct. It is never directly mentioned in the series and came from an interview however which means its kinda obscure unfortunately.
@Kakariko Kid
His real name in terms of actual referral is "Mr. Satan". Its a joke because his character is actively deceiving others into thinking he's the greatest and takes the glory for others' accomplishments, literally tricking the whole world into thinking he's their savior at one point.
Other puns related to him. Videl, his daughter, is Devil rearranged, and his wife was named Miguel, an Archangel's name.

If you're ever unsure as to the origins of a character, you are more than welcome to ask about them. I enjoy introducing people to things I enjoy.

This is a character I'm working on right now. I'm still not sure what to call her.

[Image: THzUafS.jpg]
[Image: sNU60wI.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PsychoSpaceCow's Artwork and Sundries - by Psychospacecow - 03-03-2018, 06:25 PM