Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Does "The Perfect Game" Exist?
I have two. Shame on me. Anyways, they are Grand Theft Auto IV and Sleeping Dogs. If you've seen any of the trivia that I've posted then you most likely know that I love GTA. Not only is IV my favorite, but I cannot find a flaw in it. Nice graphics, especially for its age, characters that you learn to grow relations with, whether you grow to hate them or to like them. The city is perfect, as it is detailed immensely and I never grow tired of stalking the alleyways that are resided by homeless people and drug dealers. The story is great, the weapon selection is perfect, and I've never gotten tired of the game, especially since it has 2 DLC stories that show a new perspective of the story and the city. Whether it be the gritty biker life of The Lost and Damned or the flashy, nightclub life of The Ballad of Gay Tony, the game(s) stay perfect in every way.

Now onto my second game, Sleeping Dogs. Open world is my favorite genre, whether it be games like Skyrim and Fallout or Watch Dogs and Grand Theft Auto. Sleeping Dogs only caught my attention last year. Before that, I was just like all of my friends beside one. "It's just GTA in Hong Kong" they all said and still do say. I was skeptical towards the game as well, but I tried it out and loved it. With a range of different characters that you get attached to, the game's story is superb and is one the best stories that I've experienced in a game. The city is beautiful and I can spend countless hours in Hong Kong. The martial arts concept is great and it feels like a good old Jackie Chan flick. The DLCs are also great and you can add a couple hours of play into them as well, as they are their own short stories. If you haven't played Sleeping Dogs then do so. It's worth it. I just can't wait until the sequel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That one game you can call perfect no matter what. - by ClaudX - 07-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Does "The Perfect Game" Exist? - by Arjahn - 02-02-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Does "The Perfect Game" Exist? - by Colossus - 02-02-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Does "The Perfect Game" Exist? - by Colossus - 02-05-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: Does "The Perfect Game" Exist? - by CLXcool - 02-06-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Does "The Perfect Game" Exist? - by Colossus - 02-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Does "The Perfect Game" Exist? - by Arjahn - 02-13-2018, 12:05 AM