Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(08-02-2014, 09:40 PM)JiraiyaSennin Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 09:19 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Not really. Mario games are just the same thing every time, except with better graphics.

I agree that the 2D Mario's are like this, but all of the big 3D Mario games are actually pretty different.

As for Sega, I think the last good game I played from them was Sonic Generations.

Are you telling me that Mario Galaxy was not just Mario 64 with gravity phiscs or Mario Sunshine was the same but with a water gun or that New super Mario Bros Wii, U, and Luigi U are not jus the same game over and over?

As for Sonic, it's more just the fans not likeing the change. Speed is a hard thing to implement in 3D. Hell, the 2D games were just as bad, to the point that I've started wondering why Sonic 1 and 2 were considered master pieces.

Rayman was about the same. I will say that his games look nice, but I'm not sure how I feel about how they play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 08-02-2014, 10:07 PM