Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where do you see this site in 5 years?
Personally, I felt that by only having a Tumblr (and the occasional YouTube video) as its main source of posting content, DYKG was really limited in its scope and ability to convey information, especially in bigger chunks than what can fit on a single image. Yes, I know there were forums where you guys posted in-depth research, but how many people actually posted there as opposed to just scrolling through images on the main Tumblr?

I feel like a site like this is the natural next step.
DYKG expands its scope beyond simple "Did You Know...?" type segments to become more research-oriented, while VGR brings in its ripping/digging experience and we both work together to become the biggest, most comprehensive videogame research site on the internet.

I do think that there will have to be more expansions in the future (perhaps even to a wiki-style main site with individual detailed information pages for each game) but for now, I think things are headed in the right direction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where do you see this site in 5 years? - by Vipershark - 03-17-2013, 12:35 PM