Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can we stop with the broad speculation DYKG's?
Normally I would disagree with you on this. It's a book that was released (I guess) after the game and wanted to be "funny" by adding a(n over used) meme. However, there is room to doubt the trivia. For All we know the book says ""I took an arrow in the knee and it hurt really bad." To me it would be like if in Assassin's Creed II, Ezio said "My uncle Mario thought me how to be an assassin with help from his brother" and that be a reference to the Mario Brothers.

For it to be a quote from Skyrim (to me at lest), it would have to say "I took an arrow to the knee on my way through the Eld three summers ago, as such I needed to end my career as an adventurer." This way it references "I used to be an adventurer like you but then I took an arrow to my knee" in a "clever" way.

I would say that unless auther says that this was his intended, I don't think it's right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we stop with the broad speculation DYKG's? - by gamemaster1991 - 08-16-2013, 12:20 AM