Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
(09-15-2013, 10:25 AM)Artwark Wrote: Wow I can't believe you guys are so into Frame rates and other stuff that many are probably not going to care about. I can't believe a single 1080p issue is what ruins a game experience.

So if you like played Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2, you won't enjoy it because of it running at 720p? What a freak! I'm glad I don't complain about this stuff like you guys!

You try playing a game at 60fps and then try to go back to 30fps and tell me it's not a jarring adjustment. Also I don't think I've read any complaining in anyone else's posts, so I don't know where you're getting that either.

Also, where the hell are you pulling this SMG1&2 is not enjoyable because of a difference in the framerate? SMG doesn't run any other framerate and can't be judged for framerate.

I sent an email to someone I know who has done work on the Cry Engine in hopes of getting some insight into how graphics are processed on the Wii U GPU and possible reasons why third-party developers are not too interested in the Wii U, but he hasn't gotten back to me.

All I can say is that it's a neat piece of technology, but it really is just a gimmick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by Combat Lobster - 09-15-2013, 03:14 PM