Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
The way i see it, Nintendo tries to be different and that make people mad because honestly, who wouldn't want to play Zelda, Metroid or any other Nintendo games on a 360 or ps3 like console instead of gimmicky console that lack up to date console that THIS gen has(ps3 and 360 has stable account system while WiiU and 3ds has the account "It brick,it's gone" system). Also the Gimmick part is also frustrating to fans and developers alike. as bethesda puts it:

Quote: You have to do what Sony and Microsoft have been doing with us for a long time.

And it’s not that every time we met with them we got all the answers we wanted. But they involved us very early on, and talking to folks like Bethesda and Gearbox, they say ‘Here’s what we’re doing, here’s what we’re planning, here’s how we think it’s going to work’ to hear what we thought, from our tech guys, and from an experience standpoint.

You have to spend an unbelievable amount of time upfront doing that. If you’re just going sort off deciding ‘we’re going to make a box and this is how it works and you should make games for it.’ Well, no. No is my answer, I’m going to focus on other ones that better support what it is we’re trying to do.

So you’ve gotta spend more time trying to reach out to those folks before you even make the box, when you’re still designing and thinking about how it’s going to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by Berry - 09-15-2013, 06:47 PM