Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
(09-19-2013, 07:08 PM)Sohakmet Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 07:18 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Arjahn, as long as you use dual swords, I don't care. DUAL SWORDS ONLY!!!

Fucking... Great Swords only, please. Don't be a scrublord.

Bitch please, Great Axe all the way.

As for the actual topic of this thread, I honestly love Nintendo consoles for the games alone, I don't think I really need to justify myself with anything else. As fancy as any other console or master PC gets, it's not going to have Smash Bros on it. Lately my problem has been that Nintendo's consoles are getting lazy with their starting lineups. Monster Hunter aside, the Wii U didn't get any great games until [i]god damn July[/s], and even then, Pikmin isn't exactly the Killer App we've been waiting for. It was similar with the 3DS, even now that the 3DS is my favorite console since the SNES, for the first year it's best game was a fawking Street Fighter port.

I don't hate any console or company either by the way, even EA in all of its satanic glory. Sure they might have dickish business practices sometimes or dissapoint all of us, but it's their properties and products. If I don't want them, I don't have to buy them. This isn't to say that they should be immune to criticism or anything, without the internet's backlash the Xbone would be a disaster, I just try to stay out of the muck when I can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by Arjahn - 09-19-2013, 10:20 PM