Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
(11-21-2013, 12:39 PM)Artwark Wrote: Because it gives creative opportunity to devs who want to make games unique. Also it comes to the fact that some franchises like Sonic have a better stand at Nintendo consoles rather than others. Also I think a lot of indie games are coming out for the Wii U each being really good to play for the most part.

But I mean for multi platform titles. Games like Sonic Generations are effing incredible that I can't recommend enough. Phenomenal game, but the Wii doesn't have the right output to give the designers what they're trying to go for. It's why games like Sonic Unleashed on Wii is completely different game compared to Sonic Unleashed on Xbox/PS3. I don't just mean in graphics, but gameplay as well. Two very different games. So far Sonic is doing better on the other systems than the Wii and they have a higher reception rating. For every Sonic '06 there's a Sonic Black Knight/Secret Rings.

I agree though in that there is no excuse for games like Bioshock Infinite and GTA V not being out for the Wii U. There is real reason they can't be on the Wii U. As for next gen, I think the Wii U is screwed. It's going to the Wii all over again with the Wii U being shafted with lesser and more dull titles whereas Sony/Microsoft get the better titles.

I don't think it's funny either, I generally want to own a Wii U and I think it's a great console, but because of Nintendos business decisions, we're stuck with a brick that's only just got a functioning YouTube and still no account system. Nintendo make a huge scene out of Wind Waker HD and yet Sony and Microsoft have been making HD remakes for the last 4 years(Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 4/CVX, God of War, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid etc).

That being said, Smash Bros 4 and Bayonetta are going to be amazing. That's Nintendo's time for sure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by BumblebeeCody - 11-21-2013, 03:06 PM