Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
General Card Game Discussion
I am just curious if I am alone in the binary world.

This is a spot to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!, maybe post your decks, give suggestions, the like.

I'll post my E-Hero Deck first. I'm thinking of adding a king of the swamp or two to supplement my need for bubblemen and maybe add a great tornado, phase out some of the anime heros over time.

Anyway, My E-Hero Deck. (traditional format)
I might post my other decks if this picks up. Though, this in my opinion is the best one by some margin.

Also, if someone knows of an free online Yu-Gi-Oh! game, that'd be all kinds of amazing. Right now, I'm just working with DS games.

Edit : Feel free to post if you at least play the game.
I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot with my friends. We were collecting cards together and trading among us a lot, but there weren't many people in our hometown who were into it and we eventually stopped playing. Later we switch to World of Warcraft Trading Cad Game.

I had a machine deck, with the VWXYZ monsters and the Cyber Dragons! I was really depending on fusion to get strongers monster on the field. It was a pretty strong deck and difficult to handle.

In overall it was a great Card Game with many cards to experiment with and try new combinations all the time! The artwork was cool as well!

I don't know anything about this free online Yu-Gi-Oh! game, what is it about?
(03-26-2013, 07:12 AM)Reeves Reus Wrote: I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot with my friends. We were collecting cards together and trading among us a lot, but there weren't many people in our hometown who were into it and we eventually stopped playing. Later we switch to World of Warcraft Trading Cad Game.

I had a machine deck, with the VWXYZ monsters and the Cyber Dragons! I was really depending on fusion to get strongers monster on the field. It was a pretty strong deck and difficult to handle.

In overall it was a great Card Game with many cards to experiment with and try new combinations all the time! The artwork was cool as well!

I don't know anything about this free online Yu-Gi-Oh! game, what is it about?

There is none to my knowledge. I was asking if anyone knew of one.
That machine deck sounds pretty good. What did you use to search out all those beasties?
I got 5 yu-gi-oh cards for free once. Had a whale of a time making a story, making up my own rules and battling them.
(03-26-2013, 07:43 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I got 5 yu-gi-oh cards for free once. Had a whale of a time making a story, making up my own rules and battling them.

.... You made me post this.

[Image: 15665711.jpg]
I used to play and often miss the game. I know very little about the million changes that they've made since last I dueled but I do remember my deck. It was an Exodia deck but with a bunch of fallback strategies that I was fiddling with. It wouldn't be tournament legal at this point but I still devised some interesting strategies before they were commonly available online so I was pretty proud of that.

If you're interested, I can post my deck but it may be slightly less relevant now.
(03-26-2013, 09:58 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 07:43 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I got 5 yu-gi-oh cards for free once. Had a whale of a time making a story, making up my own rules and battling them.

.... You made me post this.

[Image: 15665711.jpg]

Money ? I HAVE GREEN HAIR.
You can always try www.duelingnetwork.com for a way to battle online, if not, wait for KaibaCorp to release their online one (yes, there is a kaiba corp, and they are making a functioning duel disk )

I use to run fairies, however I never ran a basic strategy. My deck was made up so that no matter what got destroyed, I would always have a new strategy to get out. It annoyed people who tried to read my deck.

Here is the duel disk prototype.
(03-26-2013, 03:39 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: There is none to my knowledge. I was asking if anyone knew of one.
That machine deck sounds pretty good. What did you use to search out all those beasties?

Ooooh, I didn't notice! :P

I was using Pot of Avarice, Machine Duplication, Magic Mallet, Attack Reflector Unit I can't remember anything else.
Also my strongest combo was a combination of Power Bond and Limiter Removal! My, my the Power Bond, I was sooo happy when I finally got that card! And of course my three Cyber Dragons!

Damn! I am still getting excited when I am talking about this game!!!
(03-26-2013, 11:43 PM)Petie Wrote: I used to play and often miss the game. I know very little about the million changes that they've made since last I dueled but I do remember my deck. It was an Exodia deck but with a bunch of fallback strategies that I was fiddling with. It wouldn't be tournament legal at this point but I still devised some interesting strategies before they were commonly available online so I was pretty proud of that.

If you're interested, I can post my deck but it may be slightly less relevant now.

Go right ahead. My E-Hero deck I posted up there isn't tournament legal. Last Will, Sangan, and Future Fusion are all banned right now. Also, it really hasn't changed all that much. I can explain it if you want.

(03-27-2013, 03:12 PM)Reeves Reus Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 03:39 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: There is none to my knowledge. I was asking if anyone knew of one.

Ooooh, I didn't notice! :P

I was using Pot of Avarice, Machine Duplication, Magic Mallet, Attack Reflector Unit I can't remember anything else.
Also my strongest combo was a combination of Power Bond and Limiter Removal! My, my the Power Bond, I was sooo happy when I finally got that card! And of course my three Cyber Dragons!

Damn! I am still getting excited when I am talking about this game!!!

That's why I am playing today.

(03-27-2013, 11:28 AM)PheonixGRX Wrote: You can always try www.duelingnetwork.com for a way to battle online, if not, wait for KaibaCorp to release their online one (yes, there is a kaiba corp, and they are making a functioning duel disk )

I use to run fairies, however I never ran a basic strategy. My deck was made up so that no matter what got destroyed, I would always have a new strategy to get out. It annoyed people who tried to read my deck.

Here is the duel disk prototype.

Cool. Also, is that dueling network site an actual game or is it by webcams?
Hey, hey Psychospacecow! Did you also try the new Synchro Monsters? Could you tell me how it was? I stopped playing during the time those new cards came out. I know that they skyhighed fusion!
(03-27-2013, 04:19 PM)Reeves Reus Wrote: Hey, hey Psychospacecow! Did you also try the new Synchro Monsters? Could you tell me how it was? I stopped playing during the time those new cards came out. I know that they skyhighed fusion!
That was 3 years ago so they aren't so new anymore. I have it explained and the type that came with the ZEXAL series as well.
Sounds complecated and overpowering the same time! Lots of brand new cards and tricky combinations came out all the time with each new booster pack.
That's why I loved that card game so much! Maybe I should get back to it! :P

That was the last booster pack I bought.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzQt29oHXm5od6sKRYFuc...oACRZPC35g]
(03-27-2013, 04:47 PM)Reeves Reus Wrote: Sounds complecated and overpowering the same time! Lots of brand new cards and tricky combinations came out all the time with each new booster pack.
That's why I loved that card game so much! Maybe I should get back to it! :P

That was the last booster pack I bought.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzQt29oHXm5od6sKRYFuc...oACRZPC35g]

Yeah, it has been some time since then.

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki is your friend.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Force_of_the_Breaker

Also, The XYZ and Synchro take a bit to learn, but they aren't all that OP. It takes a bit to get used to but they all have their strategies. The game's ramped up a little bit so games go by quicker, but you can just as easily bottomless trap hole a synchro or Xyz as you can a Blue-Eyes.
It just gives use to extra decks in some of the decks which normally would not use them.

Also, here is an example of a tuner.

[Image: 300px-JunkSynchron-DL12-EN-R-UE-Purple.jpg]
In reply to earlier, the duelingnetwork is a proper game, but you have to do everything yourself. Imagine playing a normal game of yugioh, but you click for everything to happen. It may seem annoying, but it helps you remember when versing people in real life.

EDIT:
I have deleted what I use my cards for and thought you all would enjoy trying to figure it out for yourselves. Trust me, even an asian kid who used 2 people to watch my hand couldn't beat me.

Here are my cards that I use. Rules may have changed since I last played.
My Dueling Network deck is a bit different though.