Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Funny GIFS and Pictures
This is pretty self explanatory, all you have to do is post funny gifs you find on the web.

I'll just leave this here.
[Image: funny-gifs-work-it-girl.gif]
I saw this on the internet today. It confused me.

Nappa! You're Ali... well BACK!

Just found a page full of 'em: http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/staffp...IFs?page=1
Got this from A Zombie Riot.
[Image: GG7KQ.gif]
I know this thread exists. but I still like posting in the chit-chat thread. I don't post 'em often. And most images I post end up in this area anyways.
Oh do I have a treat for anyone who doesn't go on reddit.
(04-08-2013, 09:19 PM)cingchris Wrote: Oh do I have a treat for anyone who doesn't go on reddit.

I know people will call me dumb for asking this but, what's Reddit?
(04-08-2013, 09:19 PM)cingchris Wrote: Oh do I have a treat for anyone who doesn't go on reddit.

That last one is an assisted Darwin award prize medal. Seriously, if that kid was w/o mental damage, I will be surprised.

(04-08-2013, 09:26 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote:

I know people will call me dumb for asking this but, what's Reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/
Before you enter, you have to shut up and give me money!

[Image: ibtL75qvCYWTGs.gif]
(04-08-2013, 09:27 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

That last one is an assisted Darwin award prize medal. Seriously, if that kid was w/o mental damage, I will be surprised.

I'm surprised if he survived without any physical damage. Hit him in the right spot and the kid is dead.