VGFacts

Full Version: Funny GIFS and Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is pretty self explanatory, all you have to do is post funny gifs you find on the web.

I'll just leave this here.
[Image: funny-gifs-work-it-girl.gif]
I saw this on the internet today. It confused me.

Nappa! You're Ali... well BACK!

Got this from A Zombie Riot.
[Image: GG7KQ.gif]
I know this thread exists. but I still like posting in the chit-chat thread. I don't post 'em often. And most images I post end up in this area anyways.
Oh do I have a treat for anyone who doesn't go on reddit.
(04-08-2013, 09:19 PM)cingchris Wrote: [ -> ]Oh do I have a treat for anyone who doesn't go on reddit.

I know people will call me dumb for asking this but, what's Reddit?
(04-08-2013, 09:19 PM)cingchris Wrote: [ -> ]Oh do I have a treat for anyone who doesn't go on reddit.

That last one is an assisted Darwin award prize medal. Seriously, if that kid was w/o mental damage, I will be surprised.

(04-08-2013, 09:26 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: [ -> ]

I know people will call me dumb for asking this but, what's Reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/
Before you enter, you have to shut up and give me money!

[Image: ibtL75qvCYWTGs.gif]
(04-08-2013, 09:27 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]

That last one is an assisted Darwin award prize medal. Seriously, if that kid was w/o mental damage, I will be surprised.

I'm surprised if he survived without any physical damage. Hit him in the right spot and the kid is dead.