Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NEW ZELDA!!
Unfortunately it's on the 3DS, but still, NEW ZELDA!! Looks AWESOME.

Yeah, I like how they're saying that with the new technology they can really make use of 3 dimensional dungeons... And yet, A Link to the Past already did that.
and earthbound on Wii U.
I hope they move the life and stamina meter to the top. It looks pretty good but...it looks slightly gimmicky.

...slightly
I'm super excited that it's ALTTP 2 pretty much (if it stays that way), I just wish it was on the big screen! I hate when good games come out and they're only on handhelds >:(
I'm sorry, a sequel to LTTP, my favorite Zelda game?

Excuse me while I go have a fangasm.
Exactly.
I've never played any of the 2-D zelda games. But this one looks like a lot of fun. I'm excited for it!
At first glance, I thought this thread was called "NEW ZEALAND!!".

I was mildly confused.
I'm a bit disappointed they didn't try a 3D adventure style similar to OOT, but I'm hoping we can at least get one more, like that, that isn't MM, since it'd be a waste for the 3DS to not have a new Zelda using that engine.

Still, it seems good, I'm hoping it's not going to be like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, while they were good games, no one really played them because they didn't feel like Zelda games, or at least, that's how I felt, I'm still going to get it, but here's hoping it's not going to be the 3 - 3 - 1 dungeon rule, imagine if we had 12 dungeons like in the original.

Also, I have an odd feeling that Miyamoto had a big part in this.
It's Zelda, it's 3D, it looks awesome, fuck yeah!
This is fantastic! Nintendo has really been hitting it out of the park lately. I can't wait for E3 to see what other stuff they've got planned.
(04-18-2013, 01:26 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: This is fantastic! Nintendo has really been hitting it out of the park lately. I can't wait for E3 to see what other stuff they've got planned.

Half-Life 3 - GameBoy Exclusive.
(04-18-2013, 11:50 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I've never played any of the 2-D zelda games.

WAT.
Oh, sorry, I must not have been clear enough.

I, A Zombie Riot, have not played any of the 2-D zelda games.