Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Welcome our new mods!
Beware of Cuuccoos & Hexadecimal are now mods.

That's about it. Not much else to say, really!
I think we only needed 1 replacement mod but I like the "chosen ones" anyway ;D

Yo so, we need to get Seriously Though and DYKG to perform the ritual on the new overlords moderators.
Dazz, you get the brandishing iron and I'll get the latex gloves. We'll bring Beware of Cuccos and Hexadecimal to "the place" in the next blood moon of the month to perform the "initiation".

All hail our father to thee of video game trivia
-Amen

Edit: Wait whoops, this isn't the super duper awesome spectacular private section of the forum.
(06-08-2013, 10:22 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I think we only needed 1 replacement mod but I like the "chosen ones" anyway ;D

Yo so, we need to get Seriously Though and DYKG to perform the ritual on the new overlords moderators.
Dazz, you get the brandishing iron and I'll get the latex gloves. We'll bring Beware of Cuccos and Hexadecimal to "the place" in the next blood moon of the month to perform the "initiation".

-Amen

Edit: Wait whoops, this isn't the super duper awesome spectacular private section of the forum.

I welcome them both because they are both equally awesome and try to keep the order around here.
ALL HAIL OUR NEW MOTHERLORDS! (see what I did there?)
LOL, thanks guys! Although this initiation sounds a tad kinky... O_o
(06-08-2013, 10:22 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I think we only needed 1 replacement mod but I like the "chosen ones" anyway ;D

We've grown quite a bit since we launched and both of them really stepped up to help out last night so I'm all for having both :)
(06-08-2013, 10:22 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Yo so, we need to get Seriously Though and DYKG to perform the ritual on the new overlords moderators.

-Amen

(06-08-2013, 10:31 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: LOL, thanks guys! Although this initiation sounds a tad kinky... O_o

Sounds like a Tuesday afternoon to me...

(06-08-2013, 10:27 AM)Xannidel Wrote: I welcome them both because they are both equally awesome and try to keep the order around here.
ALL HAIL OUR NEW MOTHERLORDS! (see what I did there?)

[I see what you did there]

Thanks guys!! There's lots of new buttons to look at. I don't think i'll have to use them though :)
Huh? I didn't think we needed more moderators. Still, kudos to you two, out of all the users they were the most deserving.

Still, I have no idea what happened...

Oh, and is there a way to see all the current moderators? On another forum I go to, you can view the moderator staff by just clicking a button at the bottom of the page. It would be nice to have that, as far as I know, the only mods are Seriously Though, Bumble, and our two new ones.
I gave the new mods some rep.
(06-08-2013, 10:38 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 10:22 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Yo so, we need to get Seriously Though and DYKG to perform the ritual on the new overlords moderators.

-Amen

(06-08-2013, 10:31 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: LOL, thanks guys! Although this initiation sounds a tad kinky... O_o

Sounds like a Tuesday afternoon to me...

(06-08-2013, 10:43 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Huh? I didn't think we needed more moderators. Still, kudos to you two, out of all the users they were the most deserving.

Oh, and is there a way to see all the current moderators? On another forum I go to, you can view the moderator staff by just clicking a button at the bottom of the page. It would be nice to have that, as far as I know, the only mods are Seriously Though, Bumble, and our two new ones.
This forum has it hidden at the bottom of the page
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/showteam.php

[Image: Hjz9Lct.png]
DYKG also had the forum team in the same location
I just opened up my email for use if anyone needs to contact me in that way. It should be connected to my phone as well, so if I am away from a computer, I can still see your emails.

Also, has SERIOUSLY THOUGH been online at all for any of this? Poor guys going to walk in to past chaos and not have any clue what's going on.
(06-08-2013, 10:43 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Huh? I didn't think we needed more moderators. Still, kudos to you two, out of all the users they were the most deserving.

We may not explicitly need more moderators (this community is actually very good, barring what just happened and that was a very limited incident) but with the removal of one and the community growing, having a couple more good people at the helm certainly can't hurt.

As for what happened, I believe Cuccos is writing up an explanation for those who missed the "fun".
Can we not just ignore? We don't need a write up/apology/incident threads because I guarantee there's going to be errors and misrepresentation of people with more pointless BS to come.
(06-08-2013, 11:08 AM)Petie Wrote: As for what happened, I believe Cuccos is writing up an explanation for those who missed the "fun".

[Image: tumblr_mdug8dqak01rnt7ww.gif]
In all seriousness I do hope we can move past this ASAP and move on to more E3 talk...And coconuts.
(06-08-2013, 11:12 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Can we not just ignore? We don't need a write up/apology/incident threads because I guarantee there's going to be errors and misrepresentation of people with more pointless BS to come.

Under normal circumstances, I'd agree, but when a problem results in one mod stepping down and two new ones being appointed, I'd say people have a right to know what happened. The write-up should just be a general account of what happened. No specifics or finger-pointing are necessary.

That said though, I don't want this to last much longer than it needs to. It is certainly best to just forget it and move on.
Damn, we technically have 10 moderators on this site. We won't have any trouble here for a while then, of course lets hope that the job of being a moderator doesn't get to them.

On another forum I go to, mods are promoted and then 6 months later demoted because of problems they have at home or the site itself being to much for them. I've been on there pretty much since day 1, and I've seen about 20 users become promoted and then demoted.