Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
These video game soundtracks you love so much
What ost you love to hear again, again and again?

I start with this one:

Lufia II - Boss battle theme
I've never played a Legend of Zelda game, but I always like listening to the soundtracks.
(07-02-2013, 02:36 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I've never played a Legend of Zelda game, but I always like listening to the soundtracks.
The same for me until i finally beat "A link to the past" ;)
My absolute favorite video game music comes from Wind Waker and Super Mario Sunshine. I always listen to them from Gilvasunner, because he has really good quality.

Wind Waker

Super Mario Sunshine
F-Zero X. It's why I grew up into a metal fan.

Edit: I had to add this one.
(07-02-2013, 02:36 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I've never played a Legend of Zelda game, but I always like listening to the soundtracks.

This but for Final Fantasy. I've played the majority of the big JRPGs but there are those I haven't played, yet, listened to the soundtracks of.

I couldn't really list my favourites, but some of the most listened to soundtracks are:
Any of the Final Fantasy games
Any of the Zelda games

Other random games
Street Fighter: 3 Third Strike has an amazing soundtrack
Okami
Xenoblade Chronicles
Max Anarchy
Smash Bros

There's so many others I could list....but too lazy to.

Also,
https://www.youtube.com/user/SupraDarky?feature=watch
Oh god. All of Donkey Kong Country.

Motoi Sakuraba is genius.
Final Fantasy 8 is my absolute favorite soundtrack. I love the Ocarina of Time and MGS4 soundtracks too.
Earthworm Jim, I can listen to that stuff for hours.
Almost anything from Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy 8, Resident Evil 2, Radiata Stories, Grandia 3, Starcraft, The Last of Us, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, Paper Mario 64 and Paper Mario ATTYD, Super Smash Bros Melee, Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth/Apollo Justice, Hotel Dusk Room 215, Doom1/2, Ni No Kuni.

I think that is a nice small list to start with.
I like the ost from Shock Troopers: 2nd squad

But my favorite from this game is this one:
I love all kinds of video game music. Zelda music keeps popping up with good music like:
I also like a lot of the sonic music as well. When Crush 40 came in, It was kinda cool. I even like some of the sonic R music. It's not as bad as people say. So many songs I can't really pick just one from the series.