VGFacts

Full Version: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
This is continuing on from the free thread.

This thread is for PlebianAggregate, the unoffical VGfacts community YouTube channel that few of us have started to play video games and possibly share a few storys.

A part of the channel will be for Colab Let's Plays between the forum users (single commentary LPs will also be alowed if they user wants). This will include multiplayer games, competitions (races and tournaments), speed-runs, reviews and anything else we think of.

Another part will be for our podcast. Here we will talk about the games we are playing (be it for the channel, thier own solo channel, or just in their spare time), gaming news, and what ever we find to talk about. Since BumblebeeCody came up with the idea, he will be in charge of it until he says other wise.

Users attached to the channel: (at the moment)
  • gamemaster1991 (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360(no gold), PC)
  • BumblebeeCody
  • Hexadecimal
  • CosmykTheDolfyn
  • Mass Distraction
  • frankfrost2 (PS3, PS4)
  • Psychospacecow (Xbox 360(no gold), PC)
  • Xannidel
  • SERIOUSLY THOUGH
  • CLXcool
  • TheTrueBoss997
  • Arjahn (PC, Wii, Wii U, 3DS)

More "shows" will hopefully becoming to the channel in the future. If you want to be apart of the group, ask and we will consider it.
(I will edit this post as we get information on the channel.)
In...I want in on this! My Bubsy knowledge could be EXTREMELY important.
He's right, when the next Bubsy game is released we'll be helpless without him!
(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2014, 03:46 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]What would we/you guys talk about on the Podcast?
Topics:
1) Introduction
2) What we're currently playing
3) Every one bring one story for us all to talk about.
probably an hours worth of material there

Everyone use Skype and someone (I could try) record the screen. Don't see how that wouldn't work.

So who exactly is going to/wants to be apart of the podcast? I was assuming that we were going to have the same people who are doing the Let's plays, but I think it would be nice to have people who strictly Podcast with the Let's Players appearing every once in a while. Any ideas?
(03-07-2014, 11:26 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2014, 03:46 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]What would we/you guys talk about on the Podcast?
Topics:
1) Introduction
2) What we're currently playing
3) Every one bring one story for us all to talk about.
probably an hours worth of material there

Everyone use Skype and someone (I could try) record the screen. Don't see how that wouldn't work.

So who exactly is going to/wants to be apart of the podcast? I was assuming that we were going to have the same people who are doing the Let's plays, but I think it would be nice to have people who strictly Podcast with they Let's Players appearing every once in a while. Any ideas?

For now, i'll just do some Let's Play's. I'll do the podcasts maybe every once in a while.
I can def go for the podcasts, I have no problem talking about crap and vidya. As for gaming, I'm going to be joining on the multiplayer games (as long as it's one I have) but I ain't posting solo stuff before I upgrade my equipment. I wanna be quality when I do something.
Count the Seigneur of Cosmic Space, CosmykTheDolfyn, in on this, as I shall use every opportunity I receive to be pretentious.
Just kidding about all the titles. But, I do wish to join in on the fun.
For future reference, I don't mind being a part of the podcast, but I can deal with being an on-off guest.
I'm most definitely in for any and all projects !
This'll be fun :)
(03-07-2014, 01:30 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]I'm most definitely in for any and all projects !

So, is the site staff okay with us doing this?
(03-07-2014, 02:21 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2014, 01:30 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]I'm most definitely in for any and all projects !

You should send a PM to Dazz or Petie for an answer to that.
(03-07-2014, 02:36 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2014, 02:21 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, alright.

So while I send them a PM for confirmation, how is this gonna work? Are we gonna have 3 separate teams for each Console? It could be:

Sony Team: PS2/PS3/PS4 - This team plays games (Possibly exclusives) and records them on Sony Systems.

Microsoft Team: XBOX 360/ XBOX ONE - Same as Sony Team, except on Microsoft consoles.

Computer Team (Working title) - Computers - Basically a team of people who play computer games.

And...

Podcast Team: Skype(?) - Makes podcasts. Anyone of the Lets Players can join.

So what do you guys think?
(03-07-2014, 02:46 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2014, 02:36 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2014, 02:21 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]So, is the site staff okay with us doing this?

Oh, alright.

So while I send them a PM for confirmation, how is this gonna work? Are we gonna have 3 separate teams for each Console? It could be:

Sony Team: PS2/PS3/PS4 - This team plays games (Possibly exclusives) and records them on Sony Systems.

Microsoft Team: XBOX 360/ XBOX ONE - Same as Sony Team, except on Microsoft consoles.

Computer Team (Working title) - Computers - Basically a team of people who play computer games.

And...

Podcast Team: Skype(?) - Makes podcasts. Anyone of the Lets Players can join.

So what do you guys think?

If no one PMs them by the end of the day, I'll do it.

As for teams, I don't really think we need teams based on the consoles we have, though it might help get the idea of who has what across.

We don't really have just Podcasters. Everyone has said they are good for both.
If we do older consoles, I want to be on the really poorly made old games patrol.

Just throwing that out there.
(03-07-2014, 02:46 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]-lots of guff about teams-

I think you're over-thinking this. We're talking about LPs not assembling a team of mutant youtubers.

(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone use Skype and someone (I could try) record the screen. Don't see how that wouldn't work.

Please ask everyone involved to record their own audio with Audacity. If you try recording the whole thing at once the audio levels will be unbalanced and you'll have folks being louder than others.

Also Also: For a number of ya new/old to recording videos/commentary/whatever, please refer to this wiki for technical advice, it'll help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17