Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
^That's fine with me. You never said anything agenst it, so I just put your name on the list. It's gone now.

(03-07-2014, 03:18 PM)Combat Lobster Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 02:46 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: -lots of guff about teams-

I think you're over-thinking this. We're talking about LPs not assembling a team of mutant youtubers.

That's the reson I really didn't want to put counsoles for each person. I know alot of us are going to be existed about this, but I think we need to make it a little more basic be fore going gong ho.

(03-07-2014, 03:18 PM)Combat Lobster Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Everyone use Skype and someone (I could try) record the screen. Don't see how that wouldn't work.

Please ask everyone involved to record their own audio with Audacity. If you try recording the whole thing at once the audio levels will be unbalanced and you'll have folks being louder than others.

Also Also: For a number of ya new/old to recording videos/commentary/whatever, please refer to this wiki for technical advice, it'll help.

Sounds good. Thanks for the help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by gamemaster1991 - 03-07-2014, 03:58 PM