Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
(03-09-2014, 11:18 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I think we're worrying a little too much about that anyway. Heck, some of the more popular youtubers are named "Total Biscuit", "HuskyStarcraft," "FrankieOnPCin1080p".

Yea but the name can also draw people into the channel. I'm not sure about you but I would rather watch interesting names like Total Biscuit and HuskyStarcraft than watch someone called FrankieOnPCin1080p or The Community People (coming from the guy who has a screen name from when he was 13). Of corse, we also have people just use their real name in their channel name or just pick two random things and stick them together (who would really think that NintendoCaprisun or Space Hamster where real channels?). What I'm saying is that we don't need an interesting name for people to see us, but it would really help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by gamemaster1991 - 03-09-2014, 11:33 AM