Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
So I was thinking about this but the only reason I've held off, is because of how busy I am. I have Friday night and the weekend free.
I'm thinking we can give this channel life again soon. I wanna get us recording some Smash Bros sets which I think will be perfect and I'm fully capable of recording both the game and us chatting during a match as well as editing it all together.
First problem is that because this is Nintendo, us Europeans are still waiting for the game to be released
Second is that I'm at a Smash tournament myself this Friday.

Unless someone wants to get this start themselves then feel free to go ahead as I don't want to hold anyones ideas or plans up. I would think that once the Smash sets are in and we're comfy with the channel and us talking then podcast would follow naturally. It doesn't have to be slow either, it can be as soon as possible. It's just waiting for Smash to come out for me to finally add something good to it.

Obviously go ahead with your plans if you want it's just my own personal ideas at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by BumblebeeCody - 11-26-2014, 06:27 PM