Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
That one game you tried to like but couldn't.
Assassin's Creed is one of mine too. InFamous being the other. I haven't gotten into the second game or the new one that just came out (Second Son) but the control scheme for the first one and the fact that the main guy is the typical tough guy grunt you see in a million other games, it is hard to get behind him. AND HE HAS LIGHTING POWERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

To be fair I liked Mass Effect. First one not so much, a little clunky in that one. Second and Third I like just because they kept improving from the previous one. Don't know what it was for you to not like it, but for me it was a good game series in my book, but to each their own right.

Only other one that comes to mind right now would be Resident Evil. For me, other than 2 and 4 the other ones just didn't click for me. Not because of Leon, they could have had anyone in those and I'd probably still like them. Both just offered more in the way of story to me along with the creepy atmosphere. The others were just clunky pieces of crap, especially the first one. I have the director's cut version from the PSN and those live-action cutscenes are just awful. I know it was the 90's and it was the big thing back then but thankfully they went in the CGI direction instead....for all that was worth.

Personally I don't have too many games that I tried to like. I'm sure there are others but can't think of any right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That one game you tried to like but couldn't. - by GameWizard001 - 04-15-2014, 05:33 PM