Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
That one game you tried to like but couldn't.
(04-15-2014, 05:38 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 05:33 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: Assassin's Creed is one of mine too. InFamous being the other. I haven't gotten into the second game or the new one that just came out (Second Son) but the control scheme for the first one and the fact that the main guy is the typical tough guy grunt you see in a million other games, it is hard to get behind him. AND HE HAS LIGHTING POWERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

What's wrong with Lighting powers? I kinda like the games.

Nothing wrong with Lighting Powers, I'm saying that the despite having them Cole was not a good enough character for me to get behind added in with clunky controls and bad guys that take waaaay too much damage from electrical shocks to make me want to give a crap. I jump from a high rise, shockwave the crap out of everything, blow up cars, probably kill pedestrians but the bad guy I'm trying to kill is still standing.....WTF!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: That one game you tried to like but couldn't. - by GameWizard001 - 04-15-2014, 06:46 PM