Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
(03-10-2014, 04:11 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 04:10 PM)Combat Lobster Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 04:06 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Also, if we monetize this, how would that work?

I think that's the least of you worries. Trust me.

Why do you say that? Youtube's policy on games? It'd be cool if we could get on Normal Boots but I don't think we're quite worthy of that.

Cause right now you don't even have an audience, and for monetization to even remotely pay off you need a fairly large viewer base that will watch your content and click on ads and shit. Not to mention you haven't even started making content to shill to other people yet which means it's going to be a very long time before youtube or some network will even offer you a chance to monetize your little hobby.

What I'm getting at is that you're jumping the gun ten-fold. Hell, monetization shouldn't even be a goal right now. You biggest concern right now should be making content that people will watch, and showing it to potential viewers on other websites. (Like every other Youtube Superstar™.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by Combat Lobster - 03-10-2014, 04:24 PM