Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
(03-11-2014, 10:29 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 09:55 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Umm... I'm late to this, and probably wouldn't be able to do much since I lack any proper software (and would probably be too dumb to use it even if I got any) but if there's a place for me I'd like to help contribute to the channel somehow.

If you want, you can help run the podcast. Most people have said they would do both games and the podcast and I would like for someone (other than BumblebeeCody and I) to help set up and run the podcast. I also need help figuring out what to do with the channel.

Any kind of help would be appreciated if you're willing to help.

OK! I think I could do that!

Otherwise, for the youtube videos, would a video game related merchandise show be of any interest? Like alerting people to neat stuff up for pre-order or talking about older stuff that people might not be aware of? I should probably look around on youtube a bit first; I'm sure other people probably already have that covered -_-

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by Hexadecimal - 03-11-2014, 10:36 PM