Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
Hey, can we get this stickied?
It kind of gets buried quickly.

Alright, to business.

1. Do we have an official channel as of yet?

2. Do we have videos prepared for said channel?

3. Just as a heads-up, assuming anyone is going to be joining me for some Yu-Gi-Oh!, there was an update recently where for whatever reason, 2 of the original servers are missing. This leaves only the checkmate servers which are difficult to organize. As such, we may have to move to a program called Devpro. It is more or less the same thing but it requires that you keep up with more information (just standard log in and such more or less) and to my knowledge, does not have an apparent AI system.
Also, a new mechanic is being introduced in April to the TCG which has already been implemented in the OCG, so that is now included in both systems. So, when, assuming we do choose to use these programs in our venture, we use these programs, I will teach you the changes since last you played, or teach you how to play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by Psychospacecow - 03-30-2014, 02:21 PM