Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaB6J6m...BlV2-g3G7Q

Everyone should have gotten a message about the group. If you haven't, please tell me and I'll fix that.

frankfrost, I was unable to send you a message since your PMs are disabled. If you want to be apart of the group, ether send me a way to give you it, have one of the other members who already has this information give it to you, or turn your PMs on for a little bit.

Now for something more important. I want to make sure that we are aware of who is the channel runners. Right now I have Hexadecimal, BumblebeeCody, and me. If ether of you do not want to be one, tell me and I'll find someone else who wants to take over. I would like to keep the number of runners to three but I'm willing to add a fourth.

For video reviews (which the channel runners will do), we will be using the private settings for videos up for review. If we see that it is ok to post we will unprivate it and that will be that. If not, than we will tell you and you can remove the video to change it as you/we see fit. This does not mean that we can act like assholes to people. If you see a REAL problem that effects the video or you think will cause a problem, you are allowed to tell them. Just remember to keep anything that might get the account closed away from the account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by gamemaster1991 - 03-30-2014, 04:59 PM