Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
(03-31-2014, 04:14 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 06:15 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Ok, I do have a video to upload, but did not have the time to (as my brother needed the internet last night), so I worked a little on a better thumbnail this morning. But it should be going up soon (sometime after work today).
So, upload is in progress. I'll go ahead and leave it in private and let everyone connected to the channel get their opinion on it. A little over 100 minutes remaining, it's over halfway there now. It's only 12 minutes long and regular quality. Sheesh.

The beginning was a little quiet (yes I know you were whispering, but it seems like you were a little too quiet for some of the words to pick up), but the rest is just fine to me.

The soundcard or whatever was used in the game cart seems to loves the letter F. Every time you found a heart, I could have swore I heard, "Oh Boy! A Fart!" I'm just glad that it did not do it for the duck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by gamemaster1991 - 03-31-2014, 05:35 PM