Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel
(04-30-2014, 08:49 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I guess that could work. I guess it could also get our name out there a little more.

Since we are throwing ideas out, I want to see what you guys think of an idea I came up with. I was thinking of doing a review show where I take good and bad games (a few I would have little knowledge on) and find out if they are worth the 10 out of 10s or the titles of worse games ever. I would give them fair, honest reviews instead of saying "Mario is the best game evar because it's Mario" or "Shaq-Fu sucks big time because it exists" as there are way too many reviews like that. I would have to give one or two good/bad points to back up my score.

What do you guys think? I've been kicking it around and thinking up games that could work for the show, but I keep doubting it. and if I do start it, I could use some help with a few episodes (AKA geting footage and/or writing some scripts), including Half-Life, E.T., and Bubsy.

It actually sounds like a good idea.

Speaking of videos, besides Twitch, I have some random videos of me playing Call Of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield. We could use those for like, the podcast or something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The VGFacts Community Youtube Channel - by frankfrost2 - 04-30-2014, 08:58 PM