Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
That one game you tried to like but couldn't.
(04-17-2014, 04:21 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I really wanted to like Fallout and Fallout 2, but the brutal difficulty and outdated control scheme and design really turned me away. I might try Fallout 2 again some time.

Same for Dark Souls, I just didn't enjoy the experience I had.

(04-17-2014, 04:33 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I tried fallout 1, but it didn't work on my computer, so I fixed that, but the resolution was all funky so I actually saw beyond what I could click and it was SO annoying.
I kind of want to see an hd remake that works on modern computers.

See, I was like you.

I tried Fallout 1, had no idea what the fuck I was doing, and gave up.

But believe me, when I went back to it, it was a great game, the only problem I had with is that your agility NEEDS to be at 10 so that you can use the majority of weapons, and you need a walkthrough to finish the game.

The game is outdated, but it is not difficult. It's a simple Turn Based Strategy that you need to get used to. It's a great game, but you need to understand it first, and if you can't do that, then I guess it's not for you. A shame if you love Fallout 3 and New Vegas really.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That one game you tried to like but couldn't. - by retrolinkx - 04-17-2014, 07:17 PM