Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
That one game you tried to like but couldn't.
(04-15-2014, 10:36 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Dark Souls.

I get it, the game kicks your ass and punishes the everloving sh*t out of you constantly, but the interface was clunky and I don't think that destroying my entire save file because I wanted to see if I could whack the merchant is as much "hardcore" as it is "pointlessly overkill". And I know that the arguement could easily be made that the game is punishing me accordingly and that I brought it on myself, and that's probably a fair point, it just left a really sour taste in my mouth.

To be fair, this is one the few if only game series that flat out tells you before you buy it, before you even play one second of it, that it will kick the shit out of you on a constant basis. You pretty much need to be like Rocky Balboa to endure it all and keep going......now I want to buy this game or Dark Souls II and just play it with Eye of the Tiger playing on a constant basis or all the inspirational songs they had when Rocky was training.

Messages In This Thread
RE: That one game you tried to like but couldn't. - by GameWizard001 - 04-15-2014, 10:43 PM