VGFacts

Full Version: The Music Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enjoying a song? Want to share your new discovery with other members? here is the place!

NEW RULE, When you post a video, it has to be in spoiler tags. I'm going to update all these posts to add them in. I don't want a page to take FOREVER to load like they did on the other forums.

I'll start by posting Lindsey Stirling.

I'm betting not a lot of you know who City and Colour (Dallas Green) is... Well, he is a amazing Canadian artist who was apart of Alexisonfire, but now works as a solo artist under the alias City and Colour. He is REALLY good, give him a shot!

Calqued from my earlier DYKG post

I will give tuppence and thraepenny to whoever can transcribe the lyrics of this masterpiece - I have a feeling the meaning of life is in there somewhere.

EDIT - I'm listening to his other material, and I think that his "thing" is to rap as far away from the beat as humanly possible.
Probably not new but All way tend to listen to this when playing a fighting game... or thinking it.
I love this song

Why isn't Black Light Burns well know at all? Their music's great.
NEW RULE, When you post a video, it has to be in spoiler tags. I'm going to update all these posts to add them in. I don't want a page to take FOREVER to load like they did on the other forums.
I'm in a Lupe Fiasco mood as of late.

(03-16-2013, 09:01 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]Calqued from my earlier DYKG post

I will give tuppence and thraepenny to whoever can transcribe the lyrics of this masterpiece - I have a feeling the meaning of life is in there somewhere.

EDIT - I'm listening to his other material, and I think that his "thing" is to rap as far away from the beat as humanly possible.
[Image: rN8o2.gif]
Really digging this song right now. Ben Folds is one of my favorite artists, and this song in particular is just really fantastic.
Favorite artists, Bands, Music in games, Whatever! Post your favorites here! :>

(03-17-2013, 07:40 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Favorite artists, Bands, Music in games, Whatever! Post your favorites here! :>

Personally for me it is, Favorite everyday band: Avantasia, favorite music composer in movies, Phil Collins, music in games is yet to be decided!
City and Colour. I have a man crush on Dallas Green (and love Alexisonfire(R.I.P))
The beginning part with headphones is trippy! Frikkin' rockin' awesome song though(don't read the comments).
While one of their weakest albums, The King of Limbs is still a pretty good album for me.

I've recently been really getting into Nightwish. Possibly one of the greatest bands of all time.

My favorite bands are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, Foo Fighters, Greenday, and some more I can't think of right now.
My favorite individual artists are Elton John, David Bowie, Jack White, Ozzy Osbourne, and again there are more, but I can't think of them right now.
I prefer faster paced songs. For instance most of the forms of Rock/Metal and some varieties of electronic (Ie. Happy Hardcore).

As for video games, then I do have a playlist for that as well, it seems to be mostly Sonic and Touhou, with some others like Beatmania, Mario, Pokemon and Klonoa

I also like Vocaloid...