VGFacts

Full Version: The Chit-Chat Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a thread where you can talk to each other without a specific topic, just talk. On another forum I'm on, Equestria Forums, we have had 44 chit chat threads to date, all going to a cap of 5000 post (With the exception of the first 2 versions).

So, lets start it up!
On the old DYKG forums, we called it The Free Thread. Since it was basically to talk about whatever.
Ah, in my lands, we call this the 'free thread' (which, incidentally, was also the most used thread)

Testing the smileys to see what they look like :) :(

EDIT - Ok, they don't actually exist in that format...
On tSR we called it the Lounge. It's all good. Generally these threads get long :P
(03-16-2013, 08:37 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]On tSR we called it the Lounge. It's all good. Generally these threads get long :P

On another site I used to go to, before I got perma-banned (you wouldn't think someone like me getting banned... lol). We called it the... well I forgot because it's been a very long time since I've been over there.
Uhhh Back on Smmd.net we called it the bar... -shrugs- All I got.
Let's see how this turns out, I hope it produces more forum gold like the ghost frog taco that could destroy the universe that happened over at DYKG.
(03-16-2013, 08:43 PM)cingchris Wrote: [ -> ]Let's see how this turns out, I hope it produces more forum gold like the ghost frog taco that could destroy the universe that happened over at DYKG.
What is this?! WHAT IS THIS?!
I keep wanting to give thanks on some posts. We don't have that here. :(
(03-16-2013, 08:46 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: [ -> ]I keep wanting to give thanks on some posts. We don't have that here. :(

So there isn't ! I'm guessing the final touches are being placed
(03-16-2013, 08:48 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2013, 08:46 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: [ -> ]I keep wanting to give thanks on some posts. We don't have that here. :(

So there isn't ! I'm guessing the final touches are being placed

If we don't get it, that's fine. It's just a habit I have. lol

Keep it out, it was REALLY tedious to try and find WHERE a post was liked and by whom.

Also I never really went into that part of the DYKG forums but I will give it a go here.
I'm actually totally fine with it not being here. But if it comes, then it comes.
So how is everyone doing today?
Back in my place, we use to call it Current Thoughts....

Anyways, my Spring Break is about to end and it doesn't feel like it has even been a few days.